The founding partner of Mountain Lava Real Estate, Art Recek has spent over Nineteen years as a residential and commercial real estate expert with outstanding negotiation skills as well as exceptional abilities in handling a wide array of real estate transactions.
Art successfully guides clients through listings, home buying/selling, short sales and real estate income investments. He has built a solid foundation of remarkably loyal clients resulting in ongoing personal referrals and repeat business which is attributed to his successful real estate performance and calming presence.
Art loves working with the first time home buyer - setting the stage for a long term relationship. He is confident that these real estate newcomers will count on him through all of the progressions of their lives. He also enjoys working with the savviest of real estate investors, often representing real estate and bankruptcy attorneys. Every client he represents has a unique plan of action, based on their individual needs, that culminates in a successful transaction.
As a leader in the local real estate market, Art has earned a reputation for safeguarding his clients' interests through astute negotiations, cutting-edge organizational processes and decisive marketing strategies. Art is well respected in the Denver marketplace, not only for his professional track record and high ethical standards; but for being an honest, passionate, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure success for his clients.
The father of 2 children and married for 30+ years, Art and his wife, Ali, are partners in Mountain Lava Real Estate. Together they share an overriding professional philosophy of helping clients relax by providing a real estate experience that is easy, seamless and successful.
A native of Colorado, Art lives in the Denver Metropolitan area and is an active member of the community where he enjoys volunteering, and spending time with his family skiing, golfing, hiking and camping.
Experience & Recognition
· Mountain Lava Real Estate, Founding Partner
· Top Selling/Listing Agent for Keller Williams Realty Success
· National Silver Award Recipient for Sales Achievement 10 consecutive years
· Keller Williams "Break-Through" Award for Outstanding Achievement
· Residential property sales including homes, townhomes, condominiums and income properties
· Specialization in: home selling, buying, income properties and short sales
· Proficiency in resolving difficult transactions as well as high level decision making
· Exceptional execution of negotiation skills, knowledgeable analysis of property values, meticulous tracking of current market trends and development of highly effective real estate processes
· Premier Open House Trainer
· Adept at staying on top of legal and real estate changes in the marketplace
· Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Colorado
· Coldwell Banker Real Estate Academy
· Employing Broker Designation
· SMDRA Member
· SRES Designation
· Certified Home Rescue Expert
· QSSP Sales Designation
· BA Metropolitan State College
· Committed to ongoing education